We are so happy to be able to welcome you again!
Our gites and 3 guest rooms can be booked here or by phone.
For couples, families or groups of friends, who wish to find themselves with total privacy and autonomy, we offer you our offer of privatization of the guest house (for 2, 4, 6 or 8 people). Our offers "at last, together as a family" can be consulted here or by phone.
We commit ourselves if the health situation should force you to cancel your stay, to postpone or refund the sums paid for your stay.
Due to the exceptional context, Le Clos des Pélissous is committed to respecting the Gites de France Health Charter in terms of prevention against Covid-19. This health charter has been validated by the Ministry of Solidarity and Health, it may be adapted according to government decisions taken about the Coronavirus. We commit ourselves to welcome you in the respect of this charter, and in the best conditions of hygiene and safety. You can consult the charter below and the sanitary protocol which results from it HERE.
Your well-being, our priority during your stay!
COVID-19 Prevention Health Charter
We have always made it a principle to guarantee you the irreproachable cleanliness of our accommodations.
Our usual measures are strict and recognised by our guests (see reviews).
And we are going to reinforce them even more, for the time necessary, by taking even more care in preparing your accommodation for your arrival, and helping you to protect yourself during your stay.
This is how Le Clos des Pélissous is committed to respecting the "Séjour Serein" Charter in terms of prevention against Covid-19. We wish to allow you to spend pleasant moments while ensuring optimal hygiene and safety for all.
Within this framework, we commit ourselves to :
- To respect the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in the fight against Covid-19.
- Designate a focal point responsible for documenting and making available the protocols to ensure the best possible health safety.
- Make everyone respect the barrier gestures and recommendations
- Reinforce disinfection throughout the facility :
- by adapting our organizations and cleaning plans
- by using and making available the recommended disinfectant products
- Adapting the layout of our accommodation and its use to the health context.
- Promoting the dematerialization of our communications, payments and invoices
Serenity is everyone's business:
- We welcome you by keeping our distance...
- You will enjoy moments of conviviality but without sneezing on your neighbors, rather in your elbow.
- You're going to deconfirm, get some fresh air, but if you report any symptoms, let us know.
- And finally, remember your childhood: "Did you wash your hands? »
May 11, 2020, Le clos des Pelissous
The details of the protocols can be consulted HERE
Charter drawn up by a network of owners of guest houses and gîtes in line with the recommendations of international and national institutions.